Visual auditing, easy compliance
The GasAlertQuattro displays real-time gas concentrations readings for up to four gas hazards including hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2) and combustible gases (%LEL). Audible, visual and vibrating alarms alert users to unsafe conditions while downloadable datalogging provides exposure reporting. Choose rechargeable batteries or alkaline. Used in oil fields, health care, mining, fire rescue, leak detection LPG storage areas, fire applications, underground work, tank cleaning, vessel inspections, ventilation systems, hot work permits, trenching and shoring, food storage, elevator and chemical industries.
The GasAlertQuattro features IntelliFlash, a green LED confidence flash that verifies normal operation to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.10 m. With easy to identify bump test and calibration icons, power options that outlast your shift and one-button operational simplicity, seeing is believing.
- One-button operational simplicity
- IntelliFlash verifies operation and compliance to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m
- Field-proven Surecell sensors offer an unprecedented performance in even the harshest environments
- Easy to identify icons for onsite auditing and compliance
- Flexible, interchangeable battery options with extended runtimes – rechargeable battery pack or 3 AA batteries
- Extensive datalogging and event logging capability
- User-options, such as flip display, accessible through IR interface for tamper-proof operation
- Visual, audible and vibrating alarms
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- MicroDock II compatible for easy calibration, test and record storage